Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who was Altantuya Shaariibuu? Another flashback

A murdered woman fades into a caricature as the trial of her accused killers in Malaysia drags on into obscurity

“They say Malaysia is different from Mongolia and said they know people in police so can easy put me to jail. If in Malaysia law goes like that I can’t complain. But true is I did nothing to him. I’m just normal girl trying to meet my lover who lied to me and promised many things but now wants to put me in jail or kill.”

THE CORRIDORS OF POWER

John Berthelsen, The Asia Sentinel, 5 December 2007

Read more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CKITUL

People may have different views on one thing. It is a matter of perspective. I have my own when I look the thing through my spectacles.

'The Universal Declaration of Human Rights indicates'

"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference, and impart information and ideas through any media regardless of frontiers"

MACC Downfall Parody

Hitler lives on!

Watch the shocking parallels here and for proof that Hitler lives on!

Ckitul Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template